Recruiting Center - Post membership requests here!

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
by Balthasar • Admin | 220 Posts

If you wish to take part in our faction please describe in brief which type of character you are or want to build. Additionally you could also tell us what kind of player you are and how you deal with other players in general.

Edit 30.07.2013:

Although the posts in here are from a time, when FOnline2238 was still up, this thread will still serve as possible way to apply for a membership within our faction.

Last edited Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:11 pm | Scroll up

RE: Recruiting Center - Post membership requests here!

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:56 pm
by Iloxus | 45 Posts

Hello there! Well, I am new and as the wipe is today, I will make a new character and then join your faction, if it's possible. I don't know the game very well, but this time I want to create a character skilled in small guns, to be more preccisely, a sniper. I played a crafter before, but only got to lvl 9 or 10., so I also dont know the other classes very well too.
To tell you my goal in this game: I don't really have one, just want to have some fun playing this MMORPG and this time add more interactions with other players.
So, I hope you let me in. If there are still questions to be answered, I will gladly do it.
Happy Hunting!

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:08 am
by Gareut | 1 Post

Hey all,

Well, i am Finnish player and i am looking "good-neutral" faction which doesn't shoot everobody at sight. My playstyle is very cautious: I like to ask first and shoot then if necessary. At North i shoot mostly everybody who come too close, well only those who are well in arms. Me and my friends can provide to you guys drugs, medical supplies and mayby small guns. Here is my stats:
ST 6
PE 5
EN 6
CH 5
IN 7
AG 8
LK4

If you want contact me add Gareut_the_Great at steam or send pm.

-Gareut

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:02 am
by Ragox | 2 Posts

Hi guys...

I would also like to join your faction, since it becomes quite boring after some time to be a lone wanderer.
I'm a German and 20 years old. My character is lvl 3 (very soon 4) and a sniper/sneak/barter build. My behavior ingame is very nice as I like to help other players and strictly oppose those many unmoral people out there. My equipment is pretty good already, so you wouldn't have to worry about that ;)

My ingame nick is the same as here: Ragox
But please reply per PM here.

Greetz

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:16 pm
by Wulfgar | 2 Posts

Hi there,
if you guys need an armorer than I would like to be this Person.
Iam a german in 20ths and have a Charakter Level 5 (Armorer Stufe I) with the same name as here: Wulfgar.
Ingame behavior isn't very rough, never killed another player so far, which doesn't mean that this should stay as it is, cause there are many dumbasses which are worth getting rid off. As i saw on your "Jagdbilder" there is enough Gecko pelts of whom I could craft a good stock of armor for all of you guys.

If there's interest, contact me over pm.

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:44 pm
by Kyuss

Ihr kennt mich ich würde gerne beitreten bin Outdoor FA und SG

Some of you know me from earlier im Kyuss and play Fonline again i got Outdoor FA und SG tagged, im mostly in NCR please reply ;)

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:20 pm

Registrier dich bitte noch im Forum Kyuss :)

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:17 pm
by Hunty | 1 Post

Hi,
i'm german and 21 years old. "GreenRaider" ask me if i will join your fraction and yes i will join.
I have tag SG, science and repair. My character is lvl 2, but he will grow fast i hope und his name is "Hunty".

I hope you guys give me a chance to prove myself.

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:05 pm
by Palace Coen | 1 Post

Hey folks!

here I am, requesting a membership for The Guardians.
My caracter named "Palace Coen" is Lv 3 and Steal/ Barter/ Outdoorsman build, with a leaning to science and repair. Never killed a person, but if I have to I would kill those suckers at the north. Whoever that may be.

About me: loyal beautiful long haired guy, who likes to hunt Brahmins with his rope, catches the wind with his hair and a good deal at the NCR is what keeps him smiling. Also he aims for a car to drive!

Contact me here if you want!

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:30 pm
by Raynor | 2 Posts

hey folks. Call me Raynor
Im a 20 years old german guy, with a lot of sensless stuff in my head, you know?
Seriously, I played Fonline before the second wipe. So i have some experience in the game.
Thats why i know, you need Friends in this game. Friends, you can trust!
I played a Sniper, with 1 Charasima ;D. Thats why i have often problems with NPCs ("Man you're ugly. Leave me alone")
and need players to survive.
You still wonder what i can do for your factions?
I can kill people. A lot of People. i have a big endurance and waiting hour for hour of one Guy, which i blow his head off.
So if you have problems with someone. I finish these problems and give you many new items :<

"Excuse me?" "What?" *BAM" "Thanks for your Gear."

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:39 pm
by John.Metzger (deleted)

damn. ;) sound like a nice cleaner. who dont need this kind of payback sometimes?
forget any charisma if u have the quality of patience to kill in the background!

i´ll contact you if someone dont pay for my slaves or something like that .muaha

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:29 pm

Hi to all new folks here :)...

im surprised how big this faction has become in a small amount of time already. At the moment i'm in my hometown, writing from the computer of my mother. That's why you'll have to wait till this evening or until tomorrow with ingame invitations. But before that i will send you our rules via PM. Because this faction has many players now we got to make sure that our members really follow them. If you think that those rules are ok with you youre welcome ofc.

Cya soon

Greets B.

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:32 pm
by craftcalash | 1 Post

Hello, I'm a German player and i want to join your faction. For the moment i have only one char who is craftcalash and will become an energy expert! I'm lvl 4 now and Armorer[1] but since it is possible to gain 4 profession lvls now, i will go for energy soon. I still don't have a main character because i can't decide how he would be! I think I'll do an energy sniper build this time.

Before the Wipe I was playing for about 2 months and been in a polish/czech faction, but it was quite difficult to communicate. So it would be nice to be in a faction of english and german speaking people (most finnish people i met spoke english very well).

If you are interested in my membership, please send me a pm here or look out for craftcalash in NCR or the Hub!

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi craftcalash and all others who may want to join,

at the moment we need to solve some problems within the faction. Therefor we wont take any new members for now. If you wish you can come to our channel and stay there/ maybe hunt with us or just talk a bit ofc. We dont know right now when it will be possible to accept new members but i hope this situation wont be too long.

Greets B.

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:23 pm
by Solace • 1 Post

Hi I´m Chris, I´m from Germany and I hope to join your Faction as soon as possible.
I just played for a few days so my lvl is just 4 but I play it every day so i will grow up fast.

If you have some interest in me just talk to me at NCR.

Charactername: Cero

Greets Solace

Last edited Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:51 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

We welcome our newest member: nevastech
Board Statistics
The forum has 86 topics and 561 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen