RE: Recruiting Center - Post membership requests here!

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:05 pm
by Balthasar • Admin | 220 Posts

Thx for ur request Solace ;)...

Like i said atm we dont accept new members. We had some issues and still some "lacks" within the faction which need to be stuffed out before we go on. At the moment we also try to save up some money for a real big base. After that things will get easier because we will do some splitting to allow new members to get invited quick and to become some "promoted" members later too...

Greets Baltha

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:03 am
by Dr_West

Hello my name is Alex,i am an all out good player,2 days old in game beginning with the date of this post,involved heavily in crafting,but also very adaptable.
I am looking for a place to call home,and some people akin to myself to befriend.
Currently i have 2 crafters and one cripling sniper,all of which are low levels.
My operation is near Vault City but that won't stop me from relocating.
What can i say,I hope you will approve my membership application.
Have fun all.

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:48 am
by No name specified • ( Guest )

Hi,

im Manuel, 24 from Germany and im looking for a good faction to play with. Some of you might have seen me in your IRC channel (im Ol) already.
I started playing Fallout about a month ago and was mainly testing stuff till the wipe came. After the wipe i started a small guns/sniper character that i currently level (hes level 14 right now)

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:41 pm
by OpTiC_ShOtZz • 1 Post

hi all,
im OptiC_ShOtZz, im a sg sniper lvl 9 with gunshmith sg 2 and armorer 1. Im looking for some friendly player, where i can help. This is my first time i played FO.

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:59 pm
by Hesmah

Hoy!

I started FOnline about a week ago, and stumbled on your faction while browsing the wiki. Not only are you guys finnish (or part of you anyway) like me, the idea of being in an anti-pk faction really appeals to me. Currently I play Vance Zealot, a level 8 charismatic slaver with energy weapons. Currently Energy expert 1. Planning to be EE 3 and Doctor 1.

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:18 pm
by tonton • 1 Post

hello,

I am requesting to join your faction the Guardians. I am an experienced player. I'm level 9 soon 10 i`ve taged small guns, first aid, outdoorsman i have a proffession in Armorer but only one for now. i am a very good collector.

So i hope u accept me in your faction.

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Hi tonton,

wrote you a PM. If you need any help setting up IRC or something tell me please ;).

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:47 pm
by Mattydigs | 3 Posts

I am very interested in joining. Have a high dislike for PKs and want to help protect/equip lesser fortunate players. If this is what you guys do then please consider me. I spoke with Klot for a bit today. I am a Lvl 11 Sg burster/crafter/sniper ,armorer lvl 1. Game name: Battles. I operate out of VC.

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Sry for any disapointment but we normaly only accept native finish or german speakers. But maybe you take a look at some international gang like Crazy88.

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:08 am
by Mattydigs | 3 Posts

They are full but thanks anyway

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:01 am
by michael • 1 Post

hello guys my name is michael and my character name in fonline 2238 is pantheon im trying too build a ranger with a lot of health thats why i have 8 endurance and 7 per and 7 str, i really really having a hard time in fonline because ppl keep killing me and taking my stuff , and i hate that , thats why im interested in joining your faction im trying too protect new player from being abuse by another player. currently i have 1490 caps in my bank account

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:27 am

Hi,

ty for your application. Can you tell me if you either speak finish or german language?

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:45 pm
by dealerking | 5 Posts

hi
I am from Germany and started a few days ago with FOnline2238.
Unfortunately, the moral was quite hard and many times killed by other players (in cities and outside).
About Help or tips I'd freuhen me forever.
Toss and turn the wiki already, but after the last update seems to no longer be current.
Preferred direction of play is more peaceful Crafter and the degradation of resources.

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:29 pm
by Lilith85

Hey guys :)

I am a 26 year old German with indepth experience in fallout 2 (3 and new vegas didnt give me the right feeling :( ) who has just found out about this game 3 days ago...

My chars name is Lilith85 and she is Lvl 5 atm, going to be a crafter and miner - This said you can guess my goal ;) I want to roleplay with people a bit and craft craft craft, trade trade trade, chat chat chat :P I have a tent with a workbench atm and lots of ammo to trade / donate to faction...

I am active everyday except weekends (the job is never as stressful as the wife XD ) so please add me, because playing alone and trading with npcs can get boring....

(PS: Chars strenght and agility are 9, perception is 6, rest is 5)

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Martin

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Hi and welcome to the Wasteland :),

first of all pls visit our channel on IRC (irc.forestnet.org) #TheGuardians (and for germans also #2238ger). There we can arrange details.

Greets B.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: nevastech
Board Statistics
The forum has 86 topics and 561 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen