RE: Recruiting Center - Post membership requests here!

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:51 am
by Andr3aZ | 38 Posts

Damn I thought we had a girl in the faction again :( You're welcome to hang out with us anyway Martin :)

Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:54 am
by Gaarkukan

Hello, may name is Gaarkukan and I have been playing all fallouts except for the two spin offs. (its not that I hate them, there good games and all, its just that they don't follow the cannon well). I want to join the Guardians because I enjoy helping new members make their way to stardom, and to make friends on the way. I have never killed any player characters before and I don't plan on doing it any time in the future. I have had times where someone was being cruel and the farthest I've ever done something mean was Impersonate a british person (Which was kinda the reverse of being mean). Anyway I hope you like what you see and accept me into your group.

Scroll up

in Trading, Membership, Alliances Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:38 am
by Dr. Herbert West

i am a medic/gunsmith build that has small guns as a tag skill.
i want to join to support the fight against player killers. :D

Name: Dr H West

i hang out in the hub looking for new players to team up with so you an find me there any time.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: nevastech
Board Statistics
The forum has 86 topics and 561 posts.

0 members have been online today:

Xobor Ein Xobor Forum
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen